Vivo Launches a New Made in India Smartphone! Here’s the Price & Specs
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo V21e has been launched as the 4G variant of the V21e 5G.
- The smartphone comes with a price tag of Rs. 12,990 in India and is ‘Made in India’.
- Key specs include Snapdragon 680 SoC, 5000mAh battery and more.
Last year, Vivo launched their Vivo V21e 5G in India. Now, the brand has launched the 4G variant as a Made in India smartphone, in India. The Vivo V21e 4G is powered by the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC. Recently, Vivo launched their Vivo Y33T as well in the country, which is powered by the same chipset.
Good news is that the V21e is significantly cheaper than the Y33T and is more inclined towards the budget segment. The Vivo V21e price in India and specs are known as well. So, let us quickly take a look at the details of this newly launched Made in India smartphone!
Vivo V21e Price in India
The latest Made in India smartphone by Vivo comes with a price tag of Rs. 12,990. However, the MRP of the newly launched device is that of Rs. 16,990. The smartphone comes in the Midnight Blue and Diamond Glow colour options.
Vivo V21e Specifications
The latest budget Made in India smartphone by Vivo comes with a 6.51-inch HD+ Halo Full-View display. In terms of software, the smartphone runs on FunTouch OS 12 right out of the box. The overall performance of the phone is enhanced by this proprietary software’s MultiTurbo 5.0 feature.
Under the hood, the Vivo V21e is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC, as mentioned before. This octa-core chipset pairs up with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. However, the device also offers an Extended RAM of 0.5GB.
Talking about optics, the newly launched Made in India smartphone offers a dual rear camera setup. The setup includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor alongside a 2-megapixel secondary macro sensor. At the front, the handset features an 8-megapixel selfie shooter. In terms of dimensions, the Vivo V21e has a thickness of 8mm. In addition, it also comes with a 2.5D flat frame.
There is also a big 5000mAh battery on the budget Made in India smartphone. This rated battery capacity pairs up with 18W fast charging support as well.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?