OnePlus 8T India Launch Confirmed For October 14
OnePlus 8T launch has been confirmed by the company on Twitter. The launch date has been set for October 14 and here is everything you need to know about the upcoming smartphone.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus has taken to Twitter to confirm the launch date of the 8T
- The OnePlus 8T Pro is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 865+ SoC
- The smartphone may also come with a quad rear camera setup
OnePlus had taken the market by storm with its latest OnePlus Nord release. Now, the company is all set to launch the new OnePlus 8T in India. The smartphone was supposed to launch in the country later this month. Later on, certain reports tipped the launch to be held at October 14. This date has now been officially confirmed by the company via their Twitter handle today.
The OnePlus 8T will not have extraordinary upgrades over its predecessor, the OnePlus 8. However, a 65W fast charging support alongside redesigned camera setup might be seen in the device.
Recently, Amazon has even created a microsite for the OnePlus 8T which teases the device. Furthermore, users can also take part in a contest held by Amazon for a chance to win the upcoming phone. The contest is open until October 14 which already hinted at the launch date before the official confirmation.
Additionally, there is another contest being held in the official website of OnePlus India. The contest is offering a chance to win the OnePlus 8T 5G along with Bullets Wireless vouchers. Moreover, the company website is also offering a five percent discount on phone accessories.
OnePlus 8T Expected Specifications
The OnePlus 8T specifications have not been officially revealed yet. Therefore, the following specifications are completely based on past leaks and reports.
The smartphone might feature a 6.55-inch full-HD+ display with 120Hz refresh rate. Additionally, the OnePlus 8T is expected to run on Android 11 with the OxygenOS 11 on top.
On the processor front, the OnePlus 8T is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 865+ SoC. The octa-core chipset will be paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Furthermore, there will be another variant as well which will come with 12GB RAM and 256GB of onboard storage.
The smartphone is expected to come with a quad rear camera setup. The setup will include a 48-megapixel primary shooter, a 16-megapixel ultra-wide lens, a 5-megapixel macro shooter, and a 2-megapixel portrait sensor. Additionally, the smartphone will feature a 32-megapixel selfie shooter at the front.
The smartphone might pack a large 4500mAh battery with 65W fast charging support. As mentioned earlier, the device will also have a redesigned camera module. The module will have the sensors placed on the top left corner instead of at the centre.
The OnePlus 8 has been a great device and we certainly feel that the 8T will be another great addition to the series. The official price and availability of the device has not been revealed yet. However, these details might be revealed in the coming future.
- In the past few years, we have seen a lot of people complaining about how there is nothing new to see in the iPhones launching every year. However, this is the biggest reason for our excitement today because we now have the brand new Apple iPhone 12 straight from the Unicorn, an Apple Premium Reseller.…
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.