What Is OnePlus Red Cable Club? How To Be a Part Of It?
OnePlus has grown to this sky height from scratch. The brand’s massive popularity has made them reward their Indian customers with the Red Cable Club plan, who are the main reason for such success. We have found out all the nitty-gritty regarding this special online program and jotted it down here. Starting from what is Red Cable Club to how to avail of the benefits, all are here.
Highlights of the Story
- The huge OnePlus community in India made the brand roll out some exciting and amazing benefits in the form of a special online plan- Red Cable Club
- On joining, the user gets access to a plethora of offers; even each user can try luck on winning gifts worth Rs. 1,00,000
- Android Oreo or upper versions is a must-have to register for the Red Cable Club
OnePlus has launched an exclusive membership program in India to keep the spirit of their Indian community up. This program is named after their unique red-white charging cable that comes with the OnePlus devices, hence the name “Red Cable Club”. The club membership offers a handful of bonuses, entry to the lucky prize draws, and plenty of extra features. Along with that, once you become a member, you will get lifetime device support and discounts on the out-of-warranty repairs. The best part is, OnePlus isn’t charging a single penny from any of its users to render such benefits. Yes, it’s quite a handful!
From the OnePlus 3T to the OnePlus Nord, if you own any of the OnePlus smartphones, you can participate in the community program by the tech giant.
Wondering, how to join? You must take some time out to read further through the article. Here, we are going to explain each of the steps minutely that you need to follow.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
3 Methods You Must Know to Be a Part of OnePlus Red Cable Club
There are actually three ways for you to join the One Plus Red Cable Club program. Depending upon your device model, you can choose any of the following.
Method 1: Upgrade Community App
If you are using OnePlus 5 or any lower versions, the only way to join the Red Cable Club program is by upgrading the OnePlus Community app. Even if you have any higher versions of the OnePlus, you can follow this method to join the program. Let’s go through the steps below:
Step 1: Firstly, open the Google Play download OnePlus Community App.
Step 2: If the app is already installed then check if there is any update the the application and it there is do update the app to the latest version
Step 4: Once the up-gradation is done open the OnePlus Community App from your phone
Step 5: Then, go to the Profile section and from there tap on Red Cable Club section
Step 6: Now, use your OnePlus account credentials and log into your profile
Step 7: Finally, tap on the Join now or Link phone button to link your OnePlus device and avail the Red Cable benefits
If you are using an OnePlus One, OnePlus 2, or OnePlus X, i.e., the older models of OnePlus smartphones, none of the above-mentioned methods are going to work for you. So, we have another way for you to avail of the benefits. Skip to Method 3 id you own the older OnePlus devices.
Method 2: Upgrade your Software to latest Oxygen OS
You can join the community program using this method if you have OnePlus 6 or any upper model. Follow the steps here and get the job done:
Step 1: Firstly, open the Settings on your OnePlus smartphone
Step 2: Then, locate System and tap to open it
Step 3: Now, check for System Update and check for updates and install if any update is available
Step 4: After that, as your phone restarts open Settings once again
Step 5: Now, tap on the Profile section from the top of the page
Step 6: Then, log in to your profile with your registered OnePlus account
Step 7: Finally, tap on the Join now or Link phone button there to become a member of OnePlus Red Cable Club.
Note: You can avail of a single benefit from one account, as the program is per user basis. Therefore, if you have more than one device, try to create a separate account for each of them and avail extra Red Cable Club benefits for both your devices.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
Method 3: Upgrade OnePlus Care Application
Follow all the steps here carefully to avail the Red Cable Club benefits with your OnePlus One or OnePlus 2 device.
Step 1: Download OnePlus Care app from Google Play Store
Step 2: Open the app and login with your registered phone number
Step 3: Finally, verify your phone from the application to avail the Red Cable Club benefits.
Now, you know all the ways to join the Red Cable Community program, you can join there and avail the benefits at any time. Talking about the benefits, are you aware of the benefits yet? If not, let’s discuss it further.
Also read: OnePlus Mobile Price List In India
What are the benefits of the OnePlus Red Cable Club?
From free extended warranty to free cloud storage, OnePlus is offering lots of exciting gifts for their loyal customers. Here is a complete overview of the benefits you can avail by joining the Red Cable membership program.
The Red Cable Jackpot
The Red Cable Jackpot concluded a couple of weeks ago but a new one is yet to be announced in the coming weeks. Under this, you stand a chance to win several exciting prizes regularly. You can get a Curated gift box worth 10000 or flat 50% off on buying OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 earphones.
Also Read: Top 5 Smartphones In 2020 With Best Cameras!
OnePlus Care Benefits
Under this, you can get a free one year extended warranty on OnePlus 6T and upper versions. Apart from that, if you are using an OnePlus 3, 3T, 5, 5T, or OnePlus 6 model, then you can avail upto 50% discount for the battery replacement of your device.
50 GB Free Cloud Storage
Once you join the program, you can avail 50 GB free cloud storage available for a year. It gives you more storage to keep your photos, videos, and essential documents available handy.
Anyway, here we have already shared all the essential info you should know about the OnePlus Red Cable club. Join today and avail of the benefits now.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…