Infinix Hot 10 To Launch In India On October 4
Infinix Hot 10 India launch date is October 4th and the phone will be available on Flipkart.
Highlights of the Story
- Infinix Hot 10 will be launched in India on October 4.
- Key specs include MediaTek Helio G70, quad-cameras, and a 5,200mAh battery.
- The phone launched in Pakistan recently.
Infinix is gearing up for launching its new smartphone, Infinix Hot 10 on October 4th in India. However, the smartphone originally debuted in Pakistan a few days ago. It is a budget smartphone with impressive specifications.
On the other hand, a promotional page for the Infinix Hot 10 has gone live on Flipkart. It reveals its launch date and availability on the e-commerce platform.
Also Read: Mi Band 5 vs Mi Band 4: Complete Comparison
Furthermore, key specifications include a quad rear camera setup, a large battery, and a hole-punch display. Infinix Hot 10 comes in three storage configurations and four color options to choose from.
Infinix Hot 10 Price, Availability
The phone’s pricing in India hasn’t been revealed yet. However, it costs PKR 20,999 for the 4GB/64GB variant in Pakistan, which roughly translates to somewhere around INR 9,300. Whereas, it costs PKR 23,999 for the 4GB/128GB variant, which translates to somewhere around INR 11,500.
Also Read: Infinix Hot 10 Lite Launched In Africa
It will be available for purchase via Flipkart on October 4. I
The Infinix Hot 10 is offered in four color options including Obsidian Black and Moonlight Jade.
Infinix Hot 10 Specifications
It features a 6.78-inch HD+ (720×1,640 pixels) IPS display with a hole-punch cutout on the top left corner. The phone runs XOS 7.0 on top of Android 10. Additionally, it comes with slim bezels all around.
The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G70 SoC paired with ARM Mali-G52, and up to 6GB RAM. It comes with up to 128GB of storage. Furthermore, it is expandable via a microSD card through a dedicated slot.
Also Read: Teaser: Vivo V20 India Price
In terms of camera, Infinix Hot 10 has a quad-camera setup including a 16MP primary camera, a 2MP macro lens, a 2MP bokeh lens, and an AI lens.
On the other hand, for selfies and video calls, the phone features an 8-MP shooter at the front.
It packs a 5,200mAh battery and comes with a 10W charger in the box.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, 4G, GPS, Bluetooth, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a Micro-USB port for charging.
Also read: Mobile Phones With The Best Display
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.