Table Of Contents
- 1Ways to Get Legendary Brawlers Free In Brawl Stars
Do you want to learn more about Brawl Stars’ new Legendary Brawler and how to get one? You’ve arrived at the point where you’ll learn all you want to know. This article explains how to gain legendary brawlers for free in Brawl Stars. We all know how difficult it is to pull off a legendary brawler, and we’ve seen YouTubers open 100 mega boxes and still fail to pull one-off. We’ve also seen beginners getting legendary. So, obviously, it’s all down to luck.
Ways to Get Legendary Brawlers Free In Brawl Stars
You might be able to open a mega box as well, but don’t buy one from the store. Try to get as many trophies as possible. Always use a variety of brawlers so that pushing isn’t too difficult. For every 1000 trophies earned from 8K, you will receive a mega box. It’s still difficult to pull off a legendary, but it’s never impossible.
SAVE UP YOUR GEMS
It’s difficult to resist spending your gems on various stuff, particularly your favorite skins. But if you want to be a legend, you’ll have to give up something, in this case, your skin. Those gems are perhaps the most valuable currency, and they are essential for obtaining a legendary. All of the ways we’ll take will be dependent on your gems, so keep them safe!
Tickets are normally available on weekends, and you can buy 60 for 80 gems. When paired with token doublers, they can provide crazy value. Collect or buy at least 100 tickets and try to hold on to them until Robo Rumble. And max bet 20 tickets in every game. Also, build up a decent squad for the event, with the strongest brawlers, to get at least 6 minutes and receive 500 tokens. Using the token doublers, you can receive 1000 tokens every game, resulting in 10 brawl boxes each time.
Token doublers are the most cost-effective way to spend your gems. For 50 gems, you get 1000 doublers, which equals a mega box for just 50 gems, saving you 30 gems. One of the best offers in the game is the weekly token doubler offer, which gives you 1400 token doublers for only 39 gems. With this deal, you’ll get 1.4 Mega boxes for less than half the price.
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999