Poco M2 Pro To Go On Sale Again On 30th July
Poco M2 Pro is set to go on the next sale in India on July 30. It will be available for purchase through Flipkart at 12 pm (noon) on July 30.
Highlights of the Story
- Poco M2 Pro next sale details announced by Poco India.
- It competes against Realme 6 and Samsung Galaxy M21.
Poco India tweeted Poco M2 Pro is on its way to the next sale on July 30. However, the already launched smartphone went on its first sale on Tuesday. The smartphone is the third launch by the company after Poco F1 and Poco X2.
Poco M2 Pro is a tweaked variant of Redmi Note 9 Pro. It has a quad-camera rear setup and a hole-punch display. In the meantime, it competes with Realme 6 and Samsung Galaxy M21 in the Indian Market.
Also Read: Oppo Officially Announces A12s
Pricing and Availability
Poco M2 Pro is available in three variants in terms of storage- 4GBRAM+64GB, 6GBRAM+64GB, and 6GBRAM+128GB. The price tags are Rs.13,999, Rs. 14,999 and Rs. 16,999 respectively. In turn, making it an affordable buy compared to its competitors in the price bracket.
These are available in three color options: Out of the Blue, Green & Greener, and Two Shades of Black.
In the meantime, the next sale will go live at 12 noon on July 30 at Flipkart.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi 10 5G vs OnePlus 8 Pro Comparison
Specifications of Poco M2
Poco M2 Pro is a dual-SIM (Nano) supporting device. It features 6.67-inches FHD+(1080×2400 pixels resolution) IPS LCD display. Moreover, it offers a 20:9 aspect ratio. Powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC.
The quad-camera setup of Poco M2 Pro is equipped with a 48 MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5MP macro lens, and lastly, a 2MP depth sensor. Whereas, for the front camera, it is housing a 16MP lens.
The smartphone runs on Android version 10 with MIUI 11 on top. So options are available till 6GB RAM and up to 128GB storage option which could be expanded up to 512GB. The battery is packed with 5,000mAh with a 33W fast charging.
Additionally, it also has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. In terms of connectivity, it supports dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth v5.0, a Type-C port and a headphone jack.
The first sale of the Poco M2 Pro held earlier this week went out and it was sold out shortly after getting available online some customers are complaining about its limited availability. It is now hosting the new sale around for a limited period.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.