Infinix Zero 8i Launched in India
Infinix Zero 8i is packed with a host of top-notch features, elegant design, an advanced chipset for high-gaming performance.
Highlights of the Story
- Infinix has finally taken the lid off Zero 8i in India.
- It comes in a single 8GB + 128GB variant.
- The smartphone was launched first in Pakistan.
- It was exclusively launched on Flipkart.
Infinix Zero 8i launched in India as the latest smartphone by the brand owned by Shenzhen-based Transsion Holdings. It exclusively launched on Flipkart. Moreover, it comes with the features of a high-end smartphone and an elegant design. In addition, it comes with a powerful chipset that is solely for gaming. The smartphone debuted in Pakistan in October.
Also Read: Top 5 Games For Your Kids on an iPhone!
Infinix Zero 8i Price
It comes with a price tag of Rs. 14,999 for the single 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. The pricing is applicable for a limited period, and Flipkart has listed its MRP as Rs. 18,999. The phone comes in Silver Diamond and Black Diamond color options. It will go on sale in the country via Flipkart starting December 9.
Infinix Zero 8i launched in Pakistan at PKR 34,999 (roughly Rs. 16,300) for the same 8GB RAM + 128GB storage version that has now debuted in India.
Infinix Zero 8i Specifications
It features a 6.85-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,460 pixels) IPS display with a 20.5:9 aspect ratio. In addition, it comes with a 90.1 percent screen-to-body ratio. The phone also comes with a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate.
Under the hood, the Infinix Zero 8i has an octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T SoC, coupled with 8GB of RAM.
It comes with a quad rear camera setup that houses a 48-MP primary sensor with an f/1.79 lens and an 8-MP secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens. The camera setup also includes a 2-MP depth sensor as well as an AI lens.
For selfies and video chats, the Zero 8i offers a dual selfie camera setup. It comes with a 16-MP primary sensor that has an f/2.0 lens. Additionally, it comes along with an 8-MP secondary sensor carrying an ultra-wide-angle lens.
It comes with 128GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB) through a dedicated slot. In addition, it also packs a 4,500mAh battery on the Infinix Zero 8i. It supports 33W fast charging and works with a power marathon feature that claims to increase battery life by 25 percent.
Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port. The phone comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 30000
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.