Top 10 Offline Multiplayer Games With LAN Options to Play With Friends
You’ll never miss an opportunity to play games with your real-life friends in offline multiplayer with this handy list that has games for all platforms!
Highlights of the Story
- What do you do when you can’t play any online game?
- Well, in that situation you can play an offline multiplayer game without any hassel.
- Check out our Top 10 Offline LAN Multiplayer Game Picks of 2021.
Low on data, have poor internet, or find online multiplayer laggy and glitch-ridden? Thus, you probably looked for games with Offline Multiplayer that you could play with your friends. Your search has brought you to this article by Cashify featuring 10 Offline Multiplayer LAN Games! This listicle will keep you and your friends entertained for quite a while, no matter your platform.
The only time you’ll need the internet to play multiplayer in these games is to download them. The best part of them is that you can make a group of your friends and can play a single game on a single screen on a single ground. You can play as a rival, as a friend, or whatever you like. Just make a group connect all your phones and start playing a single game with your friends.
Let’s dive in!
1. Among Us
A total hit among casual gamers in the lockdown, Among Us, is a fun way to socialise and play “Whodunit?” on a spaceship.
Get it for all your platforms for cross-platform offline multiplayer from the Among Us Website
Experience the calm serenity of exploring and building a seemingly infinite virtual world with your friends. Minecraft features offline multiplayer on all its platform variants.
Related Reading: How to Download Minecraft on PC and Mobiles: A Byte Sized Tutorial
3. Left 4 Dead 2
However, we want to play offline with our real-life friends, which we can, via this game’s offline multiplayer LAN options.
Played on the same device, Dual is a play on ‘duel’, which this game is. Two players stand opposite each other in a dark room with a flickering bulb and wait for the light. The player characters are the aim of the other, meaning you tap your frenemy’s character to shoot them where you tapped.
In a flash, the first hit wins, unless they miss, or, the bullets clash! Bullets may be blocked by shooting at them, but it takes some skill.
5. Mini Militia
A casual shooter classic, this cartoonish multiplayer 2D shooter has some of the most explosive fun anywhere. Boost yourself into the air with your jetpack, and shoot in all directions!
Setting up a local server is easy and needs local wi-fi or hotspot connectivity. Get Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia here.
6. Asphalt Series
This racing game series hosts local multiplayer! You need to be on the same wi-fi as your buddies, upwards of Asphalt 8. An amazing arcade racer from Gameloft, this game has amazing graphics, nice music, and fun multiplayer. It runs flawlessly in HD on Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
Available only on Microsoft Windows and Xbox platforms, this Microsoft exclusive features breathtaking graphics, awe-inspiring weapons, and a solid storyline. Since all other Halo games are Xbox exclusives, Halo 1 and 2 are the ultimate Halo experiences available to the PC user.
Players can still create local servers inside the game and host offline multiplayer games via any wired or wi-fi LAN.
8. CS GO
The penultimate LAN powered FPS, Counter-Strike 1.6 was the forerunner in uniting friends together in gaming over local networks. Counter-Strike: GO is the modern remake carrying the same essential gameplay but much better graphics and new modes.
Get it on Steam
9. Portal 2
This puzzle game will have you and your friends scratch your heads! Navigate seemingly harmless but treacherous terrain via portals!
Armed with portal guns, you and your Co-Op buddy will clear level after level jumping, grabbing boxes, making new ways, and discovering others.
Get it on Steam
A full-fledged Playstation Portable Emulator. PPSSPP lets you play you are previously owned and not pirated at all PSP Roms. Roms that you “Redownloaded” from the internet because you lost your CD.
Get your PSP ROM ISO or other image format file. (Of a game that supports local multiplayer, like Mortal Kombat: Deception, or Tekken 4, 5, & 6.) Use the settings to configure your connection, and boot in-game to start!
PPSSPP does require a bit of tinkering for optimum performance.
Those were our top 10 picks for the best Offline Multiplayer Games for all platforms! Love similar LAN multiplayer games? Leave us a comment below and let everyone know!
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…