Vivo V20 Pro vs OnePlus Nord: Complete Comparison
Here is a look at how the new Vivo V20 Pro 5G compares to the OnePlus Nord in terms of specs and price.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo V20 Pro 5G launched just a few days ago.
- OnePlus Nord launched a few months ago.
- Vivo offers the latest Android experience out-of-the-box.
Vivo V20 Pro launched in India on Wednesday as the company’s latest 5G smartphone. At this price, the phone goes head-to-head with another smartphone OnePlus Nord 5G. They both offer the latest technology with affordable pricing. However, how do they both compare in terms of specs? Let us find out how it compares in details below:
Vivo V20 Pro 5G vs OnePlus Nord 5G
In terms of display, V20 Pro comes with a 6.44-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. This is similar to OnePlus Nord. However, the latter has a refresh rate of 90Hz, whereas the V20 Pro comes with the standard 60Hz refresh rate.
On the part of the operating system, the Vivo V20 Pro has an edge as it runs on Android 11. The OnePlus Nordstill comes with Android 10. There are also differences in custom skins as the Vivo V20 Pro has Funtouch OS 11, while the OnePlus Nord comes with OxygenOS 10.5.9.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi 10i India Launch Expected Soon
When it comes to the processor, Vivo V20 Pro comes with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC, along with 8GB of RAM. The OnePlus Nord also has the same SoC, but with up to 12GB of RAM.
In terms of optics, the V20 Pro has a triple rear camera setup that includes a 64-MP primary sensor with an f/1.89 lens, an 8-MP secondary sensor with an f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2-MP tertiary monochrome sensor with an f/2.4 lens. The OnePlus Nord comes with a quad rear camera setup that houses a 48-MP primary sensor with an f/1.75 lens, an 8-MP secondary sensor with an f/2.25 ultra-wide-angle lens, and both a 2-MP macro shooter and a 5-MP depth shooter with f/2.4 aperture.
Also Read: Nokia C3 Price Reduced In India By Rs.1000
For selfies, the Vivo V20 Pro comes with a dual-camera setup at the front that includes a 44-MP primary sensor with an f/2.0 autofocus lens and an 8-MP secondary sensor with an f/2.28 ultra-wide-angle lens. Whereas, the OnePlus Nord also features a dual selfie camera setup that consists of a 32-MP primary sensor with an f/2.45 lens and an 8-MP secondary sensor with an f/2.45 ultra-wide-angle lens.
V20 Pro comes with 128GB of onboard storage that doesn’t support expansion via a microSD card. In contrast, the OnePlus Nord offers up to 256GB of internal storage.
Connectivity options on the Vivo V20 Pro and OnePlus Nord are almost identical. Though the latter includes NFC that the former doesn’t. You’ll get 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and a USB Type-C port, among others, on both phones.
On the battery part, the Vivo V20 Pro packs a 4,000mAh battery that is slightly smaller in capacity. Whereas you get a 4,115mAh battery on the OnePlus Nord. However, the former supports 33W FlashCharge compared to the OnePlus Nord Warp Charge 30T.
Also read: Mobile Charging Jack Repair
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.